Friday 17 September 2010

"Fantasy" New Single by Bashy released 19th Sept

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the long delay between blogs, been very busy working day in and day out, doing long hours and developing bags so big you could use them for your sunday shop!

Anyway.....One of the projects I was working on during my time in Shawshank was a track called "Fantasy" by a UK artist called BASHY. I co-produced the track with a producer called Devon The DJ and I also mixed the record as well.

So typically, in this day and age of the thing we call "The Internet" or "The Net" or " The Web" or whatever you want to call it, I actually didn't even meet the artist or the other producer in person. Everything was done over the internet, uploading & downloading, zipping & unzipping (not what you think!!), yousendit & ftp, email & Skype... you name it we used it!

Sorry I have digressed... the whole point of this blog was to tell you that "Fantasy" is released this Sunday (19th Sept) and all the support, downloading (legally ;p), blogging, and general love and admiration would be greatly appreciated!

The music video is now available on Youtube.. check it out and let me know what you think!


And for those who become new fans, please buy. Also they have asked me to work on the rest of the album and we will probably do it in HK as he is touring with Gorillaz... so in the near future if you out in LKF or SoHo and see me with him.. please show some HK love!

Peace.. and I'm Audi... 500!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.